2.23.2013

Hedgehog Fibres



Yesterday I received the gorgeous skein of sock yarn I ordered from Hedgehog Fibres. The colorway is Pheasant. It's very autumnal (favorite word!) - don't you think?

I made myself two sticker charts this week - one for the Farmer's Wife and one for a spider web quilt I have in progress. I get to put a sticker on the charts for every block I complete. It's a lot of fun choosing wild stickers from my little collection to check off each block. And after I make six blocks for each quilt, I am allowing myself some kind of treat.

I finished my first twelve just after Pheasant arrived. And I was so impressed that I decided to claim the last skein of sock in the Granny colorway from the Hedgehog Fibres' shop as my prize. It's a very pretty blend of pastels that reminds me of easter eggs. I'll have a pair of socks in autumn tones and one in spring colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment